How to care for your jewellery
Depending on the material of the jewellery, there are ways to take care of them
These metals tarnish over time, and to maximise its lustre and lifespan:
- Do not spray perfume or anything else directly on or while wearing your gold/silver plated jewellery, as the chemicals will cause the metals to corrode and tarnish over time. Instead, wear your jewellery after you've sprayed your perfume
- The same goes for body lotion and perfume oils, wait til it's dried before wearing your jewellery
- If you are swimming or working out at the gym, remove your jewellery before you do. Chlorine and sweat do not mix well with the metals.
- Do not wipe it down with alcohol wipes, a slightly damp cloth will suffice
- Each piece of jewellery comes with a microfibre pouch that doubles as a polishing cloth, wipe your jewellery clean from any dirty, grime, and debris before storing it.
Gold Vermeil/925 Sterling Silver
These metals are hypoallergenic but please discontinue wearing them should you start experiencing any discomfort or allergy symptoms.
IF YOU ARE PRONE TO METAL ALLERGIES, PLEASE READ THIS
Our products are nickel-free, but allergies differ from person to person. Please discontinue wearing our jewellery, should you start experiencing any discomfort or allergy symptoms, and consult your physician immediately. We are not responsible for any allergy reactions.
You can read our product descriptions for the material information, but if you are still unsure about which product to purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to guide you!