How to care for your jewellery
- Do not spray perfume or anything else directly on or while wearing your gold/silver plated jewellery, as the chemicals will cause the metals to corrode and tarnish over time. Instead, wear your jewellery after you've sprayed your perfume
- The same goes for body lotion and perfume oils, wait til it's dried before wearing your jewellery
- If you are swimming or working out at the gym, remove your jewellery before you do. Chlorine and sweat do not mix well with the metals.
- Do not wipe it down with alcohol wipes, a slightly damp cloth will suffice
- Each piece of jewellery comes with a microfibre pouch that doubles as a polishing cloth, wipe your jewellery clean from any dirty, grime, and debris before storing it.
Gold Vermeil/925 Sterling Silver
The same goes for freshwater pearls, do not store them with other jewellery as they may scratch the pearls. Each set of jewellery comes with its own pouch to ensure that they're kept properly.
It is normal for the pearls to vary in their shapes and sizes, and some pearls have imperfections such as dents and minor scratches. No two pearls are the same unless they're simulated pearls.